Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Premature Ejaculation Woody Allen Technique

Woody Allen, in the movie "Everything You Wanted to Know about Sex but were Afraid to Ask" describes a premature ejaculation cure which he uses. Essentially he thinks about baseball during sexual activity. That's correct, baseball. What this does is it takes your mind off the actual experience of having sex and helps you last longer. The baseball technique can involve naming off all the baseball teams in the different leagues, or going through the names of first basemen, or whatever baseball mind occupier works for you specifically.

I came up with another technique for lasting longer in the sack: Think about Woody Allen. This came about by accident when someone once gave me the Woody Allen baseball tip for curing premature ejaculation. I was thrilled and was looking forward to a long night of passion with my partner by using this technique. But when it came time for sexual intimacy I realized, very quickly, that I actually didn't know that much about baseball. I named off about half a dozen teams in my head, came up with three or four first basemen, but after that I became flustered. Since my friend had mentioned Woody Allen in association with the baseball tip, I naturally started to think about...Woody Allen. And it worked! I went through several of Woody's movies in my head, then I began reciting the most memorable lines from each movie, and then I went through and tried to think of at least two other people who co-starred in each movie. Since Woody Allen has such a large volume of work, I was having sex longer than ever before. Premature Ejaculation no longer was a worry that evening.

Even if you are not familiar with Woody Allen's movies, I've discovered that simply envisioning Woody Allen himself can do wonders to kill any sexual over excitement. You must use caution with this technique however, as it may cause one to lose an erection altogether. But i've found when becoming overly excited during sexual intimacy, just the quick thought of Woody Allen's image brings me down a couple notches and I am then able to last several minutes longer.

Essentially what this proves is that a large part of premature ejaculation is mental. If you can mentally control premature ejaculation through baseball..or Woody Allen..then there is something to say about how the mind can easily control the body. And through learning the mind-body connection one can eventually learn to naturally and easily last longer by dropping a few mental last longer notes when necessary.

To learn how to mentally last longer and permanently cure premature ejaculation, see http://www.having-sex-longer.blogspot.com Here you'll find the best program yielding the quickest results. http://www.having-sex-longer.blogspot.com